Quality Driven Development
The overall goal of Agile method is to adapt to change and deliver working software as quickly as possible.
The use of Agile methodologies can facilitate project implementation and bring prosperity to your company. Agile project management means continuous improvement through iterations and feedback. Q1Code follows the 12 principles of Agile Manifesto and has a primary focus on customer satisfaction, flexibility, communication and people.
In this stage the Q1Code team prioritizes projects. Some teams may work on more than one project at the same time.
Time and scope is determined for each Project. Based on this information, Q1Code assess technical and economic feasibility and decide which projects are worth pursuing.
Team members are identified, funding is put in place, and initial environments and requirements are discussed.
The development team works to deliver working software based on iteration requirements and feedback from the stakeholders.
QA (Quality Assurance) testing, internal and external training, documentation development, and final release of the iteration into production.
This phase involves ongoing support for the software release. The production phase ends when support has ended or when the release is planned for retirement.
End-of-life activities, including customer notification and migration.
Agile Software development is a iterative process. Each iteration's end result is a working software which is used by the customer - until the final product is fully completed. Each iteration is tipically 2-4 weeks in length with a fixed completion time.
Multiple iterations will take place during the Agile software development lifecycle and each follows its own workflow. During an iteration, it is important that the customers and business stakeholders provide feedback to ensure that the features meet their needs.
A typical iteration process flow can be visualized as follows:
For the duration of the project, while additional features may be fed into the product backlog, the rest of the process is a matter of repeating the steps over and over until all of the items in the product backlog have been fulfilled. As a result, the process flow is more of a loop and not a linear process.
- Our work is driven by Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration, so the Scrum is our best bet.
- We are use biweekly or weekly sprints to deliver an increment of the product, till the product is finished.
- As a Strategic Product Owner , you can have an eye on the work being done, while our Tactical Product Owner will help you on every stage of a project.
- Q1Code is registered with Microsoft Azure and Visual Studio Team Services(VSTS), which is a tool that we and our stakeholders use to track what we have done and what is in progress.
- You have direct access to our experienced Scrum Master, and you can talk with him anytime you need.
- Our work is always visible for you on our staging server
Q1Code works in weekly or biweekly sprints to develop your next requirements. Prefered for Startups and Cooperates.
- Your project is based on an idea which quickly evolves.
- You want flexibility in changing requirements.
- You like higher transparency and want to keep an eye on the development process.
We deliver complete project in a pre-scheduled timeframe. Mostly chosen by Medium Companies and Enterprises.
- The project's requirements is fixed which mustn't change.
- Exact budget is determined in the beginning.
- You don't need to control the project while development.
Let's stay in touch!